GoodInc WordPress Theme Changelog
Below you will find a list of all the updates made to this theme and in some cases the precise changes and files edited. This should make it easier for you to update your theme if you have edited any files. However, we recommend you use a child theme for all your theme edits.
Version 1.22 – November 4, 2013
- Removed query caching on the homepage because a lot of people were not reading the docs and having issues
- Fixed a small speed issue with the admin panel
Version 1.21 – October 2, 2013
- Fixed: Issue where color options won’t work after updating to version 1.2
Version 1.2 – September 30, 2013
- Added: New functionality for managing images on gallery post formats via a custom metabox. Easily upload, remove and re-arrange images in your gallery posts. See updated docs for more information.
- Fixed: Issue where categories on the sitemap template were not linking correctly
- functions/gallery-metabox (whole folder updated)
Version 1.11 – August 24, 2013
- Fixed: Issue where background images wouldn’t work
- Optimized: Moved font awesome CSS to style.css for faster loading
- Optimized: Smoother animation for fixed header
- Added: option to switch between the_excerpt or the_content for entries
- Added: Duth .po/.mo files
- all content-[format].php files
Version 1.1 – August 3, 2013
- Added: Google font options
- Added: Color options for various elements (menu, top bar, footer, highlight, etc)
- Added: Option to disable the menu icon
- Added: Option to disable the main search icon
- Added: RTL.css file and support!
- Optimized: Removed responsive.css file and added to main style.css for faster site rendering.
- Fixed: Issue with search showing double header when there were no results + fixed a PHP notice
- Fixed: TGM Activation script error in WP 3.6
- admin (update the whole folder)
- rtl.css – NEW
- css/responsive.css – REMOVED
- style.css (look at the bottom of the new file, Responsive CSS added)
- functions/google-fonts.php – NEW
Version 1.01 – July 31, 2013
- Removed: Slider height option – shouldn’t have been there in the first place
- Fixed: Issue with alternative slider field not working
Version 1.0 – July 30, 2013
- Initial release!